Air Pressure Air Pressure

Very Detailed

After running through it several times, I got to say that this was very nicely developed. The story along with the way you chose to visualize the game really brought itself out.

I had suffered a visual problem which I wanted to question; have you or anyone else experienced a weird graphical error when you were at the house for the last time?
The girl's body would tear across making her look like a hologram or something. This actually added a creep factor, which actually made me think something was being forshadowed when she spoke and only persuaded me more so to kick her out. It also made me question the true state of the main character. Was he in a coma or has he been closed off of society? I'm only trying to fill in the blanks.
Weather it was intended or not, I enjoyed the story.
9/10

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Very addictive Spinoff.

I enjoyed this game, spending a good hour or two at a time with this. Overall the weapons were good but by the time i had the assault rifle on the 8th round(nightmare) with burst shot, that weapon was about as useless as the pistol. But overall nice game.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Awsome game!

Very nice cant wait to see more of this, and lol your last lv up is Fab! good work! 10/10

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

INSANE!!!

Great game to a great series, but even beginner was challenging, kind of due to the fact the zombies start in droves and they spawn at two different ends, making it hard to fend off at times with just a shotgun or pistol, this game is only for those hard core boxhead zombie killers out there, not much else. 9/10

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

lol

another great game, i enjoyed the different statements he said he would destroy:
"i will destroy outer space" "i will kill tom fulk" i will kill good telivision" "i will destroy tiny dogs"
lol keep up the good work 10/10

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

GREAT!!!

this is a cool game u made, very fun 10/10

heres a song i made called (Nite Stride) heres the code: 9--1-----00-----1-6-0-1--3--0--44-01-
---0----7--3----6-004--1-----0--1----