Approx 900 bytes! Approx 900 bytes!

Very well done!

The melody on the buildup and the pulses connect the song very well.
To be honest, the filters really define the quality of this song. I don't believe the same effect would have been generated without it. Simple, short, and superb!
I was hoping that the buildup would lead to something bigger,past 1:01, but It dies down so shortly.
I hope you expand the work you did on this piece.
Downloaded- 4.5 / 5.0

Wurfel-Waffles responds:

Thank you for the review, kingtrue11.

Filtering in x86 ASM is extremely difficult. I made my way through the other guy's bloated raw codes and added some extra function that would tuned down the raw machine chips. The original sounds very bad. Well unless you really want it then I can PM the batch file and sources to you to mess around.

We planned to create a longer version but we didn't have extra time. We are going to do more than 4 channels next time or by tomorrow.

Welcome to the Jungle Welcome to the Jungle

Very sweet and moving piece, looking at the illustration, the use of foliage in the painting reminded me of 'Lord of the Flies'. The soothing music takes away from the idea of an island run rampant with chaos, and the strings accompanied by the piano draw together a simplistic paradise shrouded by the veil of a jungle.

Very nice composition!

9/10

Pass the word on that whoever drew that painting deserves some recognition!

DaveValentine responds:

Hi there, thanks for taking your time to write that response! The person who painted that picture actually received a daily deviation award for it on deviantart, which is great! The way that I write my tracks, is that I am inspired by imagery, so this was perfect. The piano part is completely improvised, and acted as the basis for the string and guitar accompaniment. Really glad you liked it, thank you!

The War is Over The War is Over

Nicely done! I enjoyed the listen.
Some good points;
I enjoyed the transition from just orchestra to synths, as I could picture this song being used for the credits and a final end scene. You send a positive message with the use of the bells, without them, I may not have had the same enjoyable experience through the piece.
I really like your palette of sounds used, Each one fit the other harmoniously.

One thing that almost scared me away from listening all the way through it the strings in the introduction. They come in a bit too strong. If the programs you use allow you to use volume envelopes, take advantage of it in your future songs to smooth Intros and outros.
but when the song gets a rolling, you'll know it gets a rolling!

Look at what was done here and expand on it for future compositions. You have a blooming talent, take advantage of it. ;)

Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer

OMG Your a genius!

I CANT STOP LAUGHING! UR A GENIUS!!!!

_-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_ _-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_

good song

i honestly pictured something comepletly different, btw nice job with the music, you did awsome.

Mad World Cover Mad World Cover

Gears of war rox

this song was a good cover, never thought they would use mad world as a song for an alien slayer. well its been awhile though ;) good job man

Jazza responds:

thanx bro. preciate it

::Z::The End ::Z::The End

R u kidding?

for a mess up, u did pretty good. and by going with the title name, it would seem like an ending song or a game over song.

Good job 9/10

Zajed responds:

no im not kidding lol, i put alot of effort into this, and i didnt expected that many people would like it im surprised

thanks alot for the voting and the review, iw ould give myself 3 or maybe a 2

XI
X(
DX
DEAD!
phases i went through listening to this, LOL try better next time

_-={Mighty Hails}=-_ _-={Mighty Hails}=-_

speaking of games...

if this is good enough to go into a movie, i think its good enough to go into "elder scrolls 4 oblivion" and maybe LOTR. nice job man

MaestroRage responds:

Well I missed the ship on LOTR :(, who knows maybe one day i'll be able to blackmail... er... persuade to work for the next Elder Scrolls :D! Though don't get hopes up, I doubt it ;).

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Evil-Dog - Punk-o-matic Demo A Evil-Dog - Punk-o-matic Demo A